Yes, Valentine's Day may feel like a manufactured holiday but during the dog days of winter we'll take any excuse to spread some love. With the holiday just a few days away, this is your last weekend to get on the ball and either DIY or buy a gift. Single this year? What a great excuse to treat yourself!
• How To: Tissue Paper Fringe Heart — A cute and easy way to add a little love to your – or your Valentine's – home.
• 10 Affordable DIY Valentine Gift Ideas For the Tech Lover In Your Life — Show that techie in your life some love with one of these DIY gifts.
• DIY Valentine's Day Crayon Cards — Melted crayons + a cute card may just melt your Valentine's heart.
• Valentine Card Download from A Fanciful Twist — Think Valentine's Day is a Hallmark holiday? Then turn it around by making your own card!
• Special Delivery: Tiny Mailbox Valentines — Mail call! Today's delivery includes this adorable tiny box filled with candy and toys.
• How To Make a Valentine Lightbulb — What better way to say "you light up my life" without breaking out the Debbie Boone record!
• How To Craft a Bouncy, Curly Valentine Garland — Festoon your lover's home with some garland to show your adoration.
• 20 Projects for a DIY Valentine's Day — Choose from a pinata, cards, wreath or one of the other fabulous little projects to spread some love.
• LUV DIY: 4 Easy Valentine's Day Project Ideas — Whether you're appealing to a bibliophile, jokester, social media junky or history buff, this post has you covered.
• Sew A Valentine — Put a needle and thread to work and you'll have Valentine's Day all sewn up. (I couldn't help myself!)
• Sweet Sewing Supplies For Your Crafty Valentine — If your love is happiest making pom poms or playing with ribbon, check out these crafty gifts.
• Cherished Valentine's Day Gifts: The Art of the Love Letter — In this age of electronic media, there may be no gift more quaint than one that's handwritten (even if you buy it that way).
• Vases for Your Valentine (or Your Home!) — Flowers will wilt but the vase will last forever.
• Keep Love Alive: 10 Living Flowers & Plants for Valentine's Day — Of course, flowers aren't the only option for Valentine's day. A plant will show your love all year long.
• Techie Valentine's Day Cards For Your Geekheart — Geeks need love, too.
• Love Simply: A Valentine's Day Gift Guide — Keep it simple and to the point this Valentine's Day and leave the creativity for the bedroom (nudge, nudge).
• Modern Finds for Valentine's Day — For that thoroughly modern Millie in your life, here are 10 potential gifts.
• The Naughty + Classy Home: Valentine's Day Gifts — Unlike Christmas, it's perfectly OK to be a little naughty for Valentine's Day. In fact, it should be encouraged.
• The Valentine's Day Tech Gift Guide — Here's a collection of tech-centric gifts for the traveler, home cook, fashionista, parent or music lover in your life.
• Get the Best Valentine's Day Flowers: Pro Tips From a Flower Shop Girl — If you are going to spring for flowers, be prepared.
(Images: As linked above.)