Not everyone loves Valentine's Day. Some people would rather avoid the heart-shaped chocolate boxes and grocery store roses altogether. If you're looking for a way to escape from the holiday, why not lose yourself in an organization project this weekend?
- If you're a bibliophile, show your library some love and catalog your book collection using an iPhone and a computer.
- Does your closet need a makeover? Follow these realistic and doable steps to get organized...finally.
- Pegboard's useful in so many places: the garage, kitchen, and home office, for starters. Learn how to make a pegboard wall organizer here.
- Like the pegboard idea? Check out Heather's DIY pegboard jewelry organizer for another variation.
- Wrangle your cords and beautify your home office using this helpful home hack.
- It's tax season! For those of you with small businesses or lots of paperwork to file, Beth from Apartment Therapy:LA created a super helpful tutorial on how to organize your receipts.
- Stephanie from Re-Nest offers some cheap and green instructions for organizing an eco-friendly landing strip.
- If you're snowed in and looking for a way to kill time, start making an inventory of your home. It's a helpful thing to have for insurance purposes, and it's a great motivator for decluttering.
Photos: Sarah Coffey, Wes & Kayla Schwartz, Sarah Coffey, Heather, Savo Wise, Beth Ziegler, Stephanie Kinnear, Chuck Anderson