Tis the season for entertaining, so we are always on the lookout for ways to help jazz up your holiday tabletop presentation. Whether you are hosting a small sit down dinner or a larger buffet, placecard holders can help structure your table by labeling either where you want your guests to sit or what your are offering your guests to eat. Though you can pick up placecard holders at any big box retailer, we prefer the quirky appeal of these DIY options.
- These repurposed fork placecard holders add a lovely touch of elegance to any table. Given the ease of finding vintage silverware at thrift stores and garage sales, creating a collection of unique and beautiful place card holders should be a piece of cake.
- If you are a wine drinker, these simple cork placecard holders should be easy to create, and will help you remember your favorite vintage every time you use them.
- These sugar cube placecard holders are a wonderful idea to label the dessert table at a holiday party, though they are likely not a good alternative for folks in warmer climates or anyone with an ant problem!
- The rustic nature of these found branch placecard holders is the perfect way to add some autumnal appeal to your tablescape. These holders are a beautiful way to bring the outdoors in this holiday season.
- Finally, if your table is just too full of goodies to spare the extra space for placecards, then steal this gem of an idea from Good Housekeeping and use a little ribbon to label your chairs instead.
Images: Photos as linked above.