O.K., we don't know a lick of Swedish but we found this terrific DIY bed and storage unit over at Hus & Hem. We love the bold color choice and all of the details that come together to make this great piece.
The bed features a features 12 drawers for storage, a book shelf and of course, a cozy bed. We like this bed in blue, but think it could be positively swoony in a bright orange or lavender.
To make this bed you'll need:
• 1 st br 80 cm dj 58 cm med dörrar
• 2 st br 60 cm dj 58 cm med lådor
• Köksväggskåp (vid fristående säng)
• 2 st br 80 cm dj 37 cm med dörrar
• 1 st br 40 cm dj 40 cm med dörrar
• Ev gångjärn till lucka
Did you get all that? If you can read Swedish, you can find all of the instructions over at the Hus & Hem
Photo: Johanna Hopkins Ritning Anders Jeppsson