Add light and style to your home for the holidays with sets of homemade votives and candleholders. These DIY projects are easy to make and lend comfort and a special atmosphere to holiday tables and meals.
- These flower votives are so delicate looking, despite being made of plaster. From Design Mom.
- These stacked wood rings from Sinnen Rausch are cleverly made into candleholders
- Wood drilled candleholders, like these from Inspired by Charm, can be painted to match your tabletop decor.
- Skona Hem shared some stylish wood and brass candleholders.
- Some twine and spray paint transforms plain glass into modern, simple candleholders, from Rachel Mahan
- The look of mercury glass is totally possible. Faux sure, according to Decorating with Barbara.
- These gradient shaded concrete votive holders come from Hanku Kilbo.
- The folks from Curbly made these simple votive holders out of drilled birch logs, which we spotted on Bright Bold Beautiful.
- Hand-painted glass candleholders are easy and Unusually Lovely.
- These faceted clay votive holders, from Gathering Beauty, lend a modern touch to the Thanksgiving table.
(Image credits: Design Mom; Sinnen Rausch; Inspired by Charm; Skona Hem; Rachel Mahan; Decorating with Barbara; Hanku Kilbo; Bright Bold Beautiful; Unusually Lovely; Gathering Beauty)