Here's an easy and inexpensive decorating idea: fill plain glass bulbs with various objects to make unique and festive ornaments for Christmas. It's a nice, crafty thing to do in the afternoon, or while you're watching TV. They also make great homemade gifts to give at the last minute. Keep reading to see the next five ideas, along with sources and other info on how to make some yourself.
- Tree Ornament from Practically Functional
- Confetti Ornament from Valley & Co. Lifestyle
- Photo Ornament from Rust Sunshine
- Berry Branch Ornament from Land Rich
- Tinsel Ornament from Stephanie Lynn
- Moss Ornament from Maggie Rose Online
- Feather Ornament from A Spoonful of Sugar Designs
- Shredded Paper Ornament from Miss Mustard Seed
- Pine Tree Ornament from Martha Stewart
- Sequined Ornament from You Are My Fave
By now you've probably realized that anything goes, so take a look around your house and see what small colorful and textured things — or extra craft supplies — you've got lying around. The sky's the limit!
Clear ornaments can be purchased at any craft store, or at places like Oriental Trading.