If you grow tomatoes, you're well aware of these wire cages, used to support the plant as it grows tall. You might even have a few extra kicking around, just taking up space in the shed or basement. Put them to good use with one of these simple DIY projects...
1. Above, Allison Bloom of Dehn Bloom Design fashioned this desk out of a couple of tall vintage cages.
2. Holtwood Hipster layered two tomato cages to create a base for a simple outdoor table.
3. Michelle of 4Men 1Lady created a planter from colorful versions found at Home Depot.
4. Lin from Hot for Houses shared this DIY yarn basket with us a few weeks ago.
5. Kate from The Loud and Clear spotted this chandelier in Anthropologie a couple of years ago, formed from a tomato cage and zip ties.
6. These outdoor lanterns, by Make Grow Gather, are perfect for summer parties.
(Image credits: Dehn Bloom Design; Holtwood Hipster; 4men1lady; Hot for Houses; The Loud and Clear; Make Grow Gather)