Looking for some DIY decor to spruce up your home? $50 is totally affordable, especially given how stylish these projects look in the end. If you are on a budget and feel the urge to make something with your own hands, try out one of these great projects from 2014. You won't think twice about the minimal investment. They're that good.
- How To Make a Handmade Bird Mobile
- How to Make a Modern Pegboard Shelving System
- Create a Queen-Size Headboard for $45
- DIY Project Idea: How to Make a Small Entryway Wall Organizer (with Magnets!)
- DIY Modular Concrete Planters
- Easy Drop Cloth Outdoor Curtains For Under $50
- How to Customize a Plain Welcome Mat
- Upcycle a Glass Bottle With This 10 Minute, $7 Ombre Vase DIY!
- Quick & Easy DIY Home Decor: Retro Headphone Bookends
- 15-Minute, $15 DIY Floating Steel Notice Bar
- 10 Window Treatments for Under $50
- How To Make A Coat Tree from Conduit Pipe
- How To Sew a Table Runner
- Easy 30-Minute DIY Felt Storage Bin
Re-edited from a post originally published 12.24.14-NT