Dress up that new bookshelf you just scored with a pair of DIY, stylish bookends. Each one of these projects is quick, inexpensive, and sure to look good propping up everything from vintage books to your favorite design tomes.
- It doesn't get much easier than hanging a frame from a chunk of driftwood — and it looks lovely too. From Wonderweib.
- Handmade leather beanbags are laid-back and luxe. From Canadian House & Home.
- Complement your retro decor with bookends made from vintage phones. From A Beautiful Mess.
- Paint a set of fake books and incorporate them into your shelf as bookends. The minimal white look is nice, but it would also look sweet in bright colors for a kid's room. From The Mother Huddle.
- Have a gorgeous geode to show off? Make it shine even brighter with a gold-leaf exterior. From The DIY Nurse.
(Image credits: Wonderweib; Canadian House & Home; A Beautiful Mess; The Mother Huddle; The DIY Nurse)