Looking to hunker down with a great DIY project this winter? There's no better time. We were awestruck by some of these hand painted recycled children's dressers. Each dresser completely changes the room they are in. They represent everything from an injection of color or theme to on-trend patterns. One woman used a mobile as inspiration, another her son's love of cars. One is wallpapered! Whether it's as simple as changing the knobs to a complete unrecognizable overhaul, there's a lot of love evident in these dresser makeovers.
1. Colorful drawers from Oh Joy!
2. Before & After chevron refresh via Design*Sponge
3. Seaworthy Before and After, Musings
4. Carefully selected knobs from Girl's Gone Child
5. Wallpapered Dresser
6. Changing Table Transformed Into Driving Dresser
7. Painted Elephant Dresser
8. Drea's Darling Home
9. Updated Mid-Century Dresser
10. Union Jack Dresser
(Images: 1. Joy Cho 2. Courtney Schutz 3. Miriam/Musings 4. Rebecca Woolf 5. Misty via Picnics Under the Moon 6. Helping Little Hands 7. Cina Kjellsson via Bloesem 8. Drea's entry to Small/Cool 2011 9. CarolynZ for Casa Sugar 10. Sheridan French/The Southern Eclectic)