By now, you've probably opened all your new gifts, perhaps some of them tech devices. We hope Santa was kind. If you have already started shopping for new phone cases, laptop sleeves, and charging stations, then think about saving yourself the cash and go for one of these DIY options instead.
• DIY Stitched Leather iPad Case
• How To Make a Book Cover Disguise For Your Wireless Router
• The DIY Glitter Charger: Over the Top Tech Accessory
• Belinda's DIY Office Corkboard
• DIY Spandex Movie Screen
• Customized Camera Straps for Every Style
• $1 Constellation iPad Case
• Make your own Bokeh Filters
• Deck out your TV Tray
• How to Make a $1 Neoprene Sleeve for Your Nexus 7 Tablet
Welcome to Apartment Therapy's Best of 2012 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Photo credits: See linked posts)