Here's what you have to do:
* Find a vintage tennis racket (ebay, thrift stores, and your parent's basement are all great places to look).
* Take a the racket to a glass shop and ask for a custom-cut beveled-edge mirror that fits inside the rim.
* Squeeze Liquid Nails Mirror Adhesive onto the back of the mirror.
* Firmly press it onto the strings (be sure to protect your work surface with newspaper).
* Let the adhesive dry overnight before hanging your new tennis racket mirror from a nail.
For more tennis racket inspired design, you might also like the Tennis Racket Trellis. Perfect for spring!
Via: Country Living
(Image: Country Living)