Here in Saint Louis, we are right.on.the.cusp. of consistently warm weather, pleasant enough to hang out outside in the evenings. Which means I'm freaking out a little bit, making plans for outdoor get-togethers and what not.
1. Hello Lidy's egg-shaped project knocks off two trends at once: wood paired with brights, and the dipped look.
2. This is a quick and easy project from Colourfull Ink, using readily available materials.
3. Monster Circus knows it's never a bad time for a good Ikea hack.
4. I would love a set of these lights, created by Fellow Fellow, using photos of my own home.
5. Another great idea, this time in concrete, from Monster Circus.
6.You've got to love the hint of gold peeking out of these glitter glass lights from Shelterness.
7. I'm so glad Kelly created these colorful votives, because what's a DIY post these days without washi tape?
8. I love the cool, frosty looks of these salt votives, courtesy of Jill.
9. Once Wed featured this modern geometric, paper-wrapped lights.
Are you getting ready to entertain outdoors?
(Images: as linked above)