Your welcome mat can say hello to your guests before you even open your door (Plus, it will hopefully save you from a mess inside). Whether you're on a budget or just feel like getting crafty, you can create something unique with a really basic and affordable mat. Here are 10 ways to welcome guests with a custom touch.
1. A modern and colorful geometric pattern by The Crafted Life.
2. Super fun & fruity mats by The House That Lars Built.
3. Make it personal with your family monogram, by Lia Griffith.
4. Have some fun and give it double duty as a welcome and parting mat like this one from Bumble Bree Blog.
5. Try something simple and chic like diagonal stripes, by You Can Sit With Us.
6. Nothing is more friendly than a sweet red heart, seen on Pretty Fluffy.
7. Spray paint a simple rubber mat for a pop of color, spotted on DIY Queen.
8. Personalize and add some class by adding your house address, by Adventures in the Andrel House.
9. Say hello to your guests before you open the door, literally. Tutorial by Massive Sway.
10. This one is for sale by Couper Croiser but you can easily do your own cut out pattern hack.