We are big fans here at Re-Nest of reusing wine bottles in many different ways. I found this simple and creative DIY wine bottle light from fellow bloggers over at Wit & Whistle. Read on to see how to make your own!Tools you will need:
• Empty wine bottle
• Safety glasses and gloves
• Drill + 1/2" glass drill bit
• Masking tape
• Short strand of Christmas lights
1. Rinse out the wine bottle and remove the label if desired
2. Use masking tape where you want to drill into the glass, this will keep the bottle from breaking. Wear goggles and gloves just in case the bottle does end up breaking.
3. Drill hole (this may take a while!)
4. Rinse out bottle, let dry, add lights!
What a great addition to a summer party tabletop!
For the full post and additional details on this how-to, head on over to Wit & Whistle.