Is your little one just a bit too old for that crib, and it's time to graduate to something a bit more grown up? Don't throw that old thing away - if you're looking for a fun upcycling project for your baby bed this summer, check out these posts from around the web on how to get started.
1. A beautiful, antique Victorian crib, transformed into a daybed, from Country Living.
2. Let the bed graduate with them! See details of this cute, little crafting station at A Little Learning For Two.
3. A great way to organize your own crafting or cooking supplies: a crib organizer wall, from Chez Larsson.
4. A quick plate holder for the more classical types, by My Reinspired Life.
5. A full tutorial on a headboard-to-bench project, from Scissors and Spatulas.
(Images: as cited above).