They say that people grow to resemble their spouses or that they often look like their animals. What about their homes? Learning that I blog for Apartment Therapy, people are especially eager to show me their homes. I'm often surprised, however, to discover that my hipster friend, who drives a Prius and who's up on all the latest restaurants, favors a traditional home. Or that the woman with the frilly print dresses, dangling earrings and cat lives in a stark, modern home. Check out the homes of these recent house tour participants and see how closely they match their homes.
- Jessie and Leia's Inspired American Bungalow
- Emily & Erick's Modern Eclectic English Bungalow
- Caitlin's Art Deco Apartment With Parisian Flair
- Anthony and Gregory's 1912 Contemporary Craftsman
- Ashley's Lovely & Eclectic Studio
What about you? Does your home reflect you or is it time for a change?
Images: as linked above