If a watch's job is purely to tell the time, then wearing a clunky hunk of metal on your wrist isn't necessarily the best way to go about it. Not to mention 99.99% of us are carrying cell phones that can serve the purpose as well. If a watch is to serve as jewelry, it can be an expensive lust to satiate. But no matter the reason, here are 19 reasons why we think wristwatches are still fashionable and functional accessories worth wearing...
1) Why Carrying a Watch Is Still A Solid Idea...
Unique and Geeky Watches
2) Watches for Gadget Lovers
3) Wristwatch Turntable & Other Techie Watches
4) Reclaimed Wood Watches from WeWOOD
5) Truly Geeky Casio Calculator Watches Get a Facelift
6) Architect Floor Plan Watches
7) Digital Pocket Watch
8) LEGO Watches by Jean Charles de Castelbajac
9) Not Completly Useless: A Face-less Watch
10) Uni Wristwatch is Customizeable—with Software!
15) Keep Track of How Fast & Far You've Gone With a Watch
16) Get Your Doodle On with These 3 Cool DIY Gadgets [Paper Watch]
17) Final Frame: Paper Model G-Shock