With wagging tails and eager faces, dogs always seem to have a knack for making people smile. It's no surprise these handmade designers were inspired by human being's best friend. From Great Danes to terriers, there's a dog out there for everyone. Read more for details...
These terrific handmade home accessories were designed with the environment in mind. They're made of recyclable and/or non-toxic materials like unbleached cotton, sustainable ash wood, water-based paints and 100% coconut fiber.
(Shown above the jump, from left to right)
1. Boston Terrier Hand Painted Doormat, $45.00 from Damn Good Doormats
2. Great Dane on Penny Farthing Bike Cotton Eco Shopper..., $7.95 from Rustic Country
3. Custom Watercolor Portrait..., $55.00 from Fairysomnia
4. Wolf Totem Screen-Printed Flour Sack Towel, $12.00 from Bark Decor
5. Dachshund Pencil Holder, $19.00 from Wooden Toy Gallery
(Images as linked)