Our re-creation here, with a washing machine (and some sad photo manipulation), doesn't feel quite so childlike but the small scale still makes us laugh.
Want some ideas on how to actually use (and not just display) miniatures at home...?
• A four poster bed as a mail/keys drop spot
• Tea lights in mix 'n' matched chairs to light an outdoor party
• Cheval mirror near entry for quick lipstick touch-ups
• Fridge on desktop to hold business cards and post-it note alerts
• Area rugs as coasters
Our craziest idea:
• Make a life-size kitchen back splash by sealing sheets of hard wood flooring
• Keep toothbrushes or shavers in a shower stall