Punching bags are unsightly, no lie. But if you're the type to have a dedicated bag in your home, we doubt you care so much about the design factors of it. But anywhere somebody on the internet makes a definite statement, there's always somebody to shoot it down. So to you, guy who loves his punching bag as much as he loves Jonathan Adler, here's a hyper-designed interactive fitness appliance.
Instead of the repetitive, anti-motivational act of smacking a punching bag, you'll be treated to an LED-illuminated interactive fitness workout with 10 training programs, allowing you to test your skill, speed, power and endurance.
Plus it's smaller, wall-mounted and it looks great in a modern zen room, if the promotional shots are to be believed.
MORE HI-TECH FITNESS:
- Roundup: 10 Best Weight Loss Games for the Wii
- Get Your Health On with Nintendo Wii Fit Plus
- Green Ideas: Green Your Workout
- Convert Your Treadmill Into a Walk-While-You-Work Desk
- Jeff Smith's Fold-up Treadmill Design
- A Treadmill that Lets Your Run in Zero Gravity
- Do You Have any Fitness Tech in Your Home?
- iPod Friendly Elliptical Machine Helps Keep Us Working