With a low-voc varnish remover and some inexpensive fabric from KainKain
, this chair is better than new!
Most of us have a piece of furniture that we think we could do with out. It might be old, non-functional, or not fit to the current trends we adore. But before you throw these pieces to the curb, I urge you to think twice.For one, there is so much waste in the world, and it is our duty to reuse. But just as important as saving the world, these pieces of furniture have the potential to be transformed into something beautiful for your home!
Whether you need to do some sanding, light reupholstery, or painting, most any furniture can be easily refurbished with a creative spirit, a little guidance from the internet, and some free time on your weekend. Take a look at these transformations to get you started:
Shown above, left to right:
1. With a low-voc varnish remover and some inexpensive fabric from KainKain, this chair is better than new!
2. Add a splash of color in your foyer by painting a mustard yellow on a dresser like this. Really does the trick.
3. Some quick sanding, taping, paint, and new hardware. Easy!
4. You should know that everyone needs a washstand. Just paint it up and apply some high-gloss lacquer to make it shine.
5. Broken hardware, chipped and scratched drawers. No problem. Fill those cracks in with putty, paint, and buy some inexpensive hardware online. You have yourself a one-of-a-kind dresser.