For all our excitement over modern and eclectic rooms, there's something alluring about a traditional nursery. Classic forms and understated color have a timeless feel in these "New Traditional" children's rooms. Grandmother's furniture has never looked better.
1. Baby G's Elegant Gender-Neutral Nursery - A subtle cloud motif inspired this restful space.
2. Family Friendly Playroom in Venice - Crisp navy and white come together in a room that is simultaneously classic and modern.
3. Benicio's Intrepid Explorer Nursery - This vintage travel-themed room will surely spawn a young voyager.
4. Jeremiah's Nursery Grows Up - Another room with just a hint of nostalgia and wanderlust.
5. Something for Everyone in Parker, Monte, & Elliot's Room - Mom Kristy has found the perfect marriage of individuality and repetition.
6. Norah's Yellow & Gray Nursery Takes Flight - Highly articulated patterns in the rug and curtains enliven an otherwise calm nursery.
7. Aiden & Mia's Superb Shared Space - Aiden's room just started to get pulled together, when it became Mia's room too!
8. Ezra's Modern Cottage Nursery - Ezra's space is all about a push-pull of past vs. present, playful and serious.
9. Josiah's Tiny Navy Nursery Nook - Josiah's parents were able to turn a tiny room into an advantage by making every detail count.
10. Eleanor & Oliver's Shared Space - Another excellent example of a gender-neutral shared room.
(Images: credited in original posts)