I have always enjoyed having vibrant and unexpected pops of color throughout my house. Although I wouldn't consider myself a particularly big fan of pink, I do have one coral/pink leather cocktail sofa in my living room. I love it, and although it is a girly color, it fits right into our "unisex" home. What do you think — would you incorporate a bit of pink into your space?
1. I love this subtle, striped rug from Land of Nod, $99-299. It comes in other colors as well, if you're not ready to take the plunge!
2. For the more timid of the bunch, grab some of these for your desk! "Things to do Around the House" from Knock Knock, available in pink at Anthropologie, $7.50.
3. My favorite of the bunch! The Ibiza Raspberry 23" pillow from Crate & Barrel. On sale for $59.95.
4. For the more daring: try a Slim Blossom End Table from Room & Board, $219.
5. I love the bright colors offered in these KitchenAid mixers. Balance the sweet pink by grinding up some hearty meat! Available at Williams-Sonoma, $349.95.
(Images: as linked above)