You crave an eclectic look… but you're on a serious budget. Never fear — with the right mix of stylish picks and vintage finds, your dorm room will be the envy of everyone on the hall.
Shown above, clockwise from top left:
- Vintage chalkboard, about $25, from Etsy.
- Mason jar lamp: it's a DIY! Or if you're not much of a crafter, you can buy one from Worley's Lighting on Etsy for $48.
- Dark forest art print by Tina Crespo for Society6, $18.50.
- Romantic floral scarf duvet cover, $99.00 from Urban Outfitters. The twin size is sold out online, but you can try in your local store, or find a similar style here.
- Vintage metal milk crate, $26 from Always Maybe Vintage on Etsy. Find lots of similar products here.
- 'I like you' rug, $39 from Urban Outfitters.
- Forest found wall hook, $30 from Anthropologie.
MORE DORM STYLE ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• A Room for the Child at Heart for Under $250
• A Warm & Woodsy Room for under $250
• Scandinavian Simplicity for under $350
• La Vie Boheme for Under $300
(Images: as linked above)
Re-edited from a post originally published 8.27.12 - NM
More posts in this series