You're moving into your first dorm room this fall… but where you really fancy yourself living is Paris, circa 1890. Show your style with a little help from Apartment Therapy's Dorm Style guide.
Shown above, clockwise from top left:
- "There is Another World" art print by Tina Crespo for Society6, $15.60 for a 13" by 16" print
- Urban vine curtain, $89 from Urban Outfitters (sold out; here and here are a couple of styles you might try instead.)
- Vintage hanging macrame planter, $34 from No Carnations Home on Etsy; find similar items here
- Circle chain chenille blanket, $79 for a TwinXL from Urban Outfitters
- Black and white wall hook, $18 from Anthropologie
- Mixed media shag rug, $29 from Urban Outfitters
- Vintage bentwood chair, about $30; pick up one from an antique store in your town, or check out Ebay. .
MORE DORM STYLE ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• A Warm & Woodsy Room for under $250
• Scandinavian Simplicity for under $350
(Images: as linked above)
Re-edited from a post originally published 8.16.12 - NM