It's that time of year again, when hopeful young students start back to school, and hopeful young freshmen start planning how to decorate their dorm room on a budget. Apartment Therapy is here to help, with our annual roundups of dorm style inspiration. First up: a patriotic room with a vintage feel.
Lots of these examples are from Etsy, but you can save even more (and enjoy the thrill of the hunt) by searching for similar items in local vintage and thrift stores. Happy shopping!
Pictured above, clockwise from top left:
- Vintage army blanket, similar to shown, $25 from Cheryl12108 on Etsy. More here.
- Vintage alarm clock, $21 from Hallder Vintage on Etsy. More here.
- Clamp spotlight, $10 from IKEA
- American Flag duvet cover, $69 from Urban Outfitters
- Vintage Toolbox, $35 from Elefawn Vintage on Etsy (find similar items here)
- Rag rug in indigo, $19 from Urban Outfitters
- Vintage felt pennant, $7 from Ethelus Vintage on Etsy. (Search Etsy or local stores for one from your school!)
- Vintage metal stool, $42 from Haven Vintage on Etsy (find similar items here)
(Images: as linked above)
More posts in this series