We love the variety of styles represented on Apartment Therapy, but it's sometimes fun to think about the commonalities that they can share. A Dramatic Modern space can have many of the same accessories as a Warm Industrial space, and they can also share the accessories of a New Traditional space or an Eclectic Collector's home. Here's a "six degrees" game that offers a fun way to travel down the house tour rabbit hole.
1. IKEA Vilmie Figur pillows, seen in Joan's Artist Abode and Manuel and Colt's Southwest Modern Apartment.
2. Chalk globe, seen in Manuel and Colt's Southwest Modern Apartment and Caryn and Jared's "Bird by Bird" Collections.
3. Vintage cameras, seen in Caryn and Jared's "Bird by Bird" Collections and Tyler's Bright Bungalow in Silver Lake.
4. Fiddle leaf fig, as seen in Tyler's Bright Bungalow in Silver Lake and Hannah and Brandon's "Ever Evolving" Classically Modern Reno.
5. West Elm Kite Wool Kilim, as seen in Hannah and Brandon's "Ever Evolving" Classically Modern Reno and Irina's Modern Xanadu (and Joan's Artist Abode).
6. Hans Wegner Wishbone chair, as seen in Irina's Modern Xanadu and Roger's Carefully Curated London Home
Are there any six degrees that you can put together, or any items that keep catching your eye?
(Images: as credited above)