"Being I'm an Art Director by trade, I really wanted to go with an "Artsy" feel to the room. I also wanted to open up the sliding glass door more and have the whole thing be more airy..."
We guess an "amazing transformation" would be an understatement here. What she's done is simply wonderful, chic, and divine. It's hard to imagine anyone who would refuse working in that light, dreamy office. Heck, you'd have to pull us out of our seats once we got comfortable..Resources:
- Flooring: Home Depot (Dupont Classic)
- Desk: Ikea Vika Gruvan Tabletop and Vika Artur Legs
- 2nd Desk: Ikea Alve Secretary w /matching Hutch and Bench
- Drawer Units - Ikea Helmar and Andy
- Chairs: Ikea Alexandar and Franklin, Target (Big Green), Pier 1 Imports (Director's)
- Wall Units: Ikea Billy
- Chalkboard and various organizers: Ikea
- Cat Perch: Petco
- Elephant: My daughter got it for me for Xmas
- Curtains: JC Penny
Love it or hate it? Let us know what you think of Dr. Rabbit's home office makeover below.