Maybe you're not feeling the square lines of contemporary sofas? Finding yourself clicking over to Brocade Home to see some glitzier furniture? We recently looked at a line of sofas and settees by Old Hickory Tannery and they are all about the drama
- from curvy lines and baroque flourishes to luxe finishes and details (linen, leather, nailheads, down-stuffing). What do you think of these statement pieces?
1. Embossed Mohair Sofa with Maple Frame, $5250.
2. Linen Ticking Striped Settee with Velvet Down-filled Cushion, $2999.
3. Birds and Blossoms Print Upholstery Sofa in Celery with Maple Legs, $2899.
4.Rouge Orient Sofa with Asian Toile and Maple Frame with Cherry Finish, $4389.
5. Green Leather Sofa with Carved Maple Frame and Nailhead Trim, $5999.
All pieces shown available at Horchow. Old Hickory is also available in Chicago through CAI Designs in the Mart and Refined Rustic Studio.