It's my turn to show you what I want in my dream bathroom. It's a little bit glam — even more antiquey — and a whole lotta girly.
I'm always inspired by things that have a history of their own, so I've chosen several vintage items for the room. All the pieces are brought together in a way that hints at mid-century, but with a contemporary edge.
The chandelier, sconce, clawfoot tub legs, faucet, and mirror are linked together with their brass finishes, equally at home in 50s modern or more elaborate antique styles. I've chosen a bold paper for an accent wall to inject some individuality into the space. The worn herringbone floor brings even more warmth to the eye. Clean white towels (the softest I've ever had) and a clean white toilet (super water and energy efficient) are among the items that I prefer in new condition.
A list of the items in my dream bathroom shown above:
1. my bathroom
2. Betta wallpaper at The Wallpaper Collective
3. red clawfoot tub at Ffroth
4. vintage Sciolari chandelier at Design Abaco
5. Urban Archaeology Hourglass sconce
6. vintage mirror seen at The Newlywed Diaries
7. antique faucet at Shop 4 Classics
8. herringbone wood floor as seen on wide open spaces
9. H2Option Siphonic Dual Flush Elongated Toilet by American Standard
10. Thomas O'Brien white towels at Target