It's almost that time of year again: The next generation of college-bound high school grads embarks on a journey of higher education and self-discovery. But first…set yourself up right by decking out your dorm room in a way that truly reflects who you are (or who you want to be.) We put together style cheat sheets to inspire your inner artist, bohemian babe, mod lover, glam goddess and prepster. Which one are you?
If Saarinen, Eames and Bertoia are household names for you, consider yourself the Mod Lover...and stock up on some contemporary home goods to fill your dorm dreams.
1. Jewel Peel/Stick Wallpaper in Charcoal at Chasing Paper, $40
2. Simple Stripe Sheet Set at Dormify, $89
3. M.F.E.O, Troika Mirror at West Elm, $103
4. Louise Flat-Weave Rug at Aelfie, starting at $89
5. Cord Wrap in Teal Leather at Leatherology, $15
6. Acrylic Tape Dispenser at Russel+Hazel, $18
7. Black Leather Pen at Papyrus, $19.95
8. Micke Desk at IKEA, $42.49
9. Scarpa 80s Pillow at Leah Singh, $39
10. Pillow in Graphite at Horne, $55
11. Harte LED Work Lamp at IKEA, $14.99