Products are great, but a line-up of items to create an awesome green room is even better. This Fall we kicked off our Dream Green Style series that highlighted 9 components for a room in your living space to make it eco-chic. From bright and cheery to muted and soothing, the Re-Nest editors (and a few special bloggers who contributed moodboards while trying out for our editorial team) created rooms that will inspire. So kick off the New Year with some stylish room combinations to get you planning for 2011!
• 1 Classic Modern Living Room with a Splash of Green
• 2 A Cheerful Breakfast Nook That Says Good Morning
• 3 Maryann's Outside-In Fall Fantasy
• 4 A Dining Room for Giving Thanks
• 5 Decor for an Inspirational Craft RoomBOTTOM ROW
• 6 Handmade Pottery Inspired Thanksgiving Table
• 7 Sarah's Dark, Dreamy Bedroom
• 8 Sarah's Natural Wood and Brightly Colored Office
• 9 A Luxurious Escape to Bathe Your Worries
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's end-of-year roundup!
We're making our way through 2010 and rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts. Also on deck during this time: the Re-Nest editors get personal in our "Meet the Team
" series, a special group of guest bloggers share their green resolutions
, and we go big with Green City Guides
, from Montreal to Madison.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)