I already took a shot at designing my dream bathroom, so I thought I may as well continue and move on to the dream-design of the kitchen!I'm a fan of the "unexpected" in design, so of course I gravitated toward the new, colorful Jonathan Adler sink collection for Kohler. After taking far too long deciding which color I would want, the dream designing was a snap.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Another color decision I had trouble with: the Dijonnaise or the Cranberry & Vodka? Madison wallpaper from the Martha's Vineyard Collection at Madison & Grow, $150 per 15 foot roll (27" width).
2. They say blue plates make you eat less. If they look like this, I don't care! Wave dinnerware from West Elm, $24 - $32 per piece.
3. I'm still trying to rationalize these in my real life. Lovely gold flatware from West Elm, $29 for a 5-piece set.
4. Will I ever have a french door refrigerator? One can never guess. The Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator with IQ-Touch™ Controls from Electrolux Appliances, $2999.00.
5. Where it all started! Gorgeous Annapolis Navy Jonathan Adler kitchen sink for Kohler, $1295.00.
6. Not everything has to be expensive! Check out this perfect tea towel from Seattle/Tacoma favorites, Slide Sideways. "Tea on the Go" towel, $18 on Etsy.
7. A must-have: pretty, cast-iron Le Creuset 10-piece cookware set from Williams Sonoma in 'dune,' $999.95
8. And of course, what dream kitchen doesn't need one? The Kitchenaid Stand Mixer in a crisp white, available at Crate & Barrel for $349.95.
(Images: as linked above).