Warm and cozy is what comes to mind when we think of felt. It's soft, sound dampening, and can even be a terrific material for decorating the tabletop. Here are a few examples to use in the upcoming holiday season:
- 1: Holiday Snowflake table runner in laser-cut felt at Wrapables
- 2: A new take on the fruit bowl, the Eggflat by Josh Jakus is perfect for holding seasonal pears as pictured above.
- 3: Circle table runner by Moufelt
- 4: Katie Brown holiday die-cut dove felt placemat at Meijer (These are only five bucks each!)
- 5: A holiday felt placemat how-to at Better Homes & Gardens
ATVideo of the Day