I set out to find some of my favorite, most relaxing bedrooms, and a trend began to develop: white. White means clean, crisp, and calm to me. It can be accented or paired with any color, and is always in style. Whether it's bed linens, walls, carpeting or furniture, the white in these rooms made me feel like stretching out with some lemonade and a good book. Also, make sure to view some of our favorite relaxing bedrooms from our own Apartment Therapy tours
1. A vintage inspired guest house and bedroom by Gardener and Marks via My Scandinavian Home.
2. Those mosquito nets were what got me. I can just feel the beach nearby. This guest bedroom is in the Cox family's refurbished Hamptons barn, from Martha Stewart.
3. A plush bedroom in neutrals and white from Tema Home.
4. In this room, bold, evergreen walls are offset with crisp white linens and fixtures. From HGTV.
5. Even accented with a bold pattern and bright yellow, the white still grounds this calming bedroom. From Interior designer Chris Nguyen.
(Images: as linked above)