Who knows where we saw it first, many attribute this trend to Anthropologie, but what we do know for sure is that the trend of adding numbers to the fronts of bedroom furniture drawers and doors is taking over the DIY world like wildfire. We've rounded up just 5 examples of how this nursery-friendly trend has come to fruition.
Tell us what you think. Does this trend work for a kid's room? Or does your style say, "No way. Subtract the numbers."
LEFT TO RIGHT
1. Upcycled Wardrobe, by Paint Me White (Via Noosh Loves)
2. Nursery Dresser, by Domestic Adventure (Via Casa Sugar)
3. Anthropology Inspired Dresser Redo, by Remodelaholic
4. Numbered White Dresser, by Sanity and Chaos
5. Chalk Paint Numbered Dresser, by Shabby to Chic Queen Creek
(Images: attributed to the links above)