Tube vases are fantastic because of their versatility. They look equally beautiful on the dining table, coffee table, bathroom and even entryway. Even better, the multiple glass tubes make floral arranging foolproof. No one can botch this up, whether you meticulously cut the flowers the same height or casually cut them every which way.
Tube vases are reminiscent of chemistry labs, old fashioned pharmacies and apothecaries. Often made of glass, metal (often iron) and wood, tube vases have a warm industrial look. Commonly available in compact sizes like the ones in Photo 3 and 5, they work well in small areas like bathroom counters and night stands. Larger sizes look great as center pieces for the dining table or coffee table.
Shown above from left to right:
1. Test Tube Vase, $68.00 from Anthropologie
2. Inspiration 8 Tube Vase, $51.70 from Torre & Tagus
3. Horizontal Chemist Vase, $38.00 from Anthropologie
4. Calla 9-Hole Vase, $22.00 from Y Living
5. Two-level Rustic Iron Triple Tube Vase, $42.49 from Overstock
MORE VASES ON APARTMENT THERAPY
• Buy or DIY: Yarn Wrapped Forget Me Not Vases
• DIY Idea: Honey Bear Vase
• 20 Things to Do with That Vase After the Flowers are Gone
(Images: As credited above.)