- Drew & Kelly
- Vancouver Canada
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- We love living in one big, open concept space. We have great south/west exposures and get incredible light and sunsets through the 30' wall of windows. The loft is great for entertaining and is also a fantastic workspace for Drew's design practice.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Leave negative space. We've found that leaving room for our furniture to breathe has kept the space looking large and airy.
2. Work within a palette, so that each area or room relates to the other parts of the space. We've also found that by painting the entire space out in white, the light bounces around and creates a great contrast with our furniture and art.
3. Scale. We've used large pieces of furniture in a relatively small space to balance the open room.
ATVideo of the Day