For me at least, a bottle drying rack wasn't one of the most fun baby purchases I made and I don't think they're absolutely necessary but I found having one did make life a smidge easier. There are a few newcomers to the market since our last drying rack roundup and I've also included a few longtime favs.
1. Drying Station Deluxe, Prince Lionheart ($15, a compact version is $10)
2. Bottle Drying Rack, OXO ($20, in four colors)
3. Rustic Glass Dryer Rack, Farmhouse Wares ($50, temporarily out of stock)
4. Lawn, Boon Inc ($30, a smaller version, Grass is $18)
5. Splash, Skip Hop ($28, also in white)
Chime in below with a comment if you have a bottle drying rack you love and want to recommend to fellow readers.