I recently started a small, potted herb garden of chives and basil. So far, I'm in love! There's something incredibly satisfying about farming a few leaves with my handy kitchen shears and throwing the herbs into my latest meal. I've gotten so attached that I worry what'll happen to my little garden when I travel, so I tracked down these attractive self-watering planters.
Shown above from left to right:
1. Karim Rashid's Grobal Self-Watering Planter, $25.00 from A+R
2. WindowSill Self-Watering Planter, $39.95 from Indoor Flower Pots
3. Jubel Self-Watering Plant Pot, $9.99 from Ikea
4. Low Profile Self Watering Ceramic Pot with Plant, $22.99 from Hirts: Pots
5. Tierra-Derco Large Self Watering Tray, $34.99 from Tierra-Derco International
(Images: As credited above.)