Words cannot express how much we love fall in New England. For a precious few, glorious weeks, leaves of fiery red, burnt orange, and golden yellow filter light from above and blanket the earth below. We wanted to capture the color inspiration with a roundup and instantly thought of bedding...
We shot all of the leaf pictures last weekend around our Brookline neighborhood. All bedding is listed below:
- Hedgerow in Saffron, Dwell
- Leaf Umbrella by Masha D'yans, Urban Outfitters
- Birdseye Organic in Cream and Sienna, Amenity
- Picante Pepper Quilt, Anthropologie
- Kaktus/Mojave by Marimekko, CB2