After a long winter, Easter comes around just in time to brighten things up. Whether you have kids or not, dying eggs and decorating the house is a great way to welcome Spring. Here are 22 posts to help you embrace your inner Easter Bunny this weekend. Hop to it!
- Dyed in Style: 10 Trendy Easter Egg Ideas
- Ombre Dyed Easter Eggs: Two Ways
- Look: Chalkboard Easter Eggs
- 10 Techniques for Decorating Easter Eggs
- Easter: 5 Fresh DIY Ideas for Egg Decorating
- Mom Surprises Son With Super Mario Bros. Easter Eggs
- Natural Dyes for Easter Eggs
- Easter Egg Dyeing? There's An App For That!
- My Picks for A Well-Designed, Candy-Free Easter Basket
- Spring Rabbits: Light Up Your Rooms
- A Fun, Sweet (but Candy-Free!) Easter Basket
- More Fun Finds for Easter Gifts
- Family Find: Eco Eggs for Easter
- Roundup: Non-Annoying Easter Décor
- 5 Cute Centerpiece Ideas for Your Easter Table
- 10 Easy DIY Easter Treat Bags
- Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle for...Easter?: Precious Easter Baskets from "Trash"
- Paint Can Easter Baskets
- Easter Egg Hunt: Finding DIY Plastic Egg Alternatives
- Maracas Made From Plastic Easter Eggs
- How To: Hollow Out Easter Eggs
(Images: As credited in linked posts.)