Sick of ombre? Why not try a different kind of dye job? From stripes to circles to traditional shibori, tie dyed patterns are pretty to look at and sure to impart a laid-back cool to your home.
- A pretty embroidered blanket for your couch, $148 at Free People.
- This grey and white shower curtain is just plain cool, $69.95 at Crate & Barrel.
- An artful shibori throw pillow for your favorite chair, $59.92 at Sea And Stone Studio.
- Turkish towels dyed in summery hues. $36 each at Turkish-T.
- A purple Dhurrie rug for your freshly painted entryway, $69.95 at World Market.
- Replace your worn out duvet with modern itajime one, $396 at Upstate.
- A bright velvet pillow that will pop on your beige couch. $233 at ABC Carpet & Home.
- Jot down thoughts in this colorful journal, $24 at Urban Outfitters.
- Create a dramatic space with 180west's indigo wallpaper. $104 a roll at Wallpaper Collective.
- At you next party, serve up treats on this coral serving plate, at Vtwonen Shop. €24.95.
(Images: as linked above.)