An early warning that Chicago's Green Festival will be happening April 21-22 at McCormick Place. The first of three "parties with a purpose," including Washington D.C. and San Francisco later in the year, Chicago kicks it off:
You'll enjoy more than 200 visionary speakers and 400 green businesses in each city, great how-to workshops, green films, yoga and movement classes, green careers sessions, organic beer and wine, delicious organic cuisine and live music...
Take in more than 300 exhibits in the nation's largest eco-mall:
* Shop for everything from eco-fashion and natural home and health products to solar panels and fair trade gifts and crafts.
* Discover new techniques and strategies at great how-to workshops.
* Network at green career and green investing sessions.
* Green your home and save energy at the City of Chicago Pavilion.
* Find local organic farmers at the FamilyFarmed Pavilion.
* Let your kids play at the Organic Valley of Family Farms' Kids' Zone.
* Enjoy organic dining and sample local beers & wines.
* Hear great, live local music.
Saturday 10AM- 8PM
Sunday 11AM- 6PM
Venue Name and Address
McCormick Place/ Lakeside
2301 S. Lake Shore
Drive Chicago IL 60616
$19 Membership Fast Pass
$10 Day Pass
$14 Membership Fastpass for Public Transit/Seniors/Students with ID/bike riders (at door)
$5 Public Transit/Seniors/Students with ID/Bike Riders (day pass at door)
FREE -- Children under 12