Artwork is often created on easels, but what about displaying it there, too? Here, we take a look at a few home decor elements inspired by the artist's easel...Easels are a way to bring display off of the wall - stand one in a corner, beside a chair, or place a small one on a bookshelf to display a special book.
• 1 an easel used to display art, via BricolageLife
• 2 metal easels at Restoration Hardware are sized for tabletop display
• 3 an easel-based floor mirror from Thomasville
• 4 an easel as TV stand, via Apartment Therapy Boston
• 5 more art displayed on an easel, this time from previous Small Cool entry Brian & Luke's Post-War Paradise