Gearing up for my daughter's first Easter, I'm looking to start a tradition that we can savor by creating lasting memories. Rather than embracing a dollar-store inspired Easter morning filled with fleeting sweets and plastic baskets destined for the trash, I keep coming back to the idea of making baskets together (ok, so not actually together
this year) and using materials that would otherwise be thrown out. These inspirations from around the web offer festive guides to creating budget-friendly, earth-loving, and memory-rich Easter baskets with your families this year.
1. Strawberry baskets on Parentella
2. Soda bottles on Frog, Goose and Bear
3. Egg cartons on Quince & Quire
4. Brown grocery bags on Ellinee
5. Old wool sweaters on Resweater
(Images: as linked above)