Easter is coming, and it's time to have fun with eggs. To make it fun for parents too, it's come to our attention that science experiments are a nice option for talking about eggs in a different way.There are tons of different ways to experiment with eggs — here are a few pretty basic ones that are appropriate for most age groups.
- Egg Geodes Science Experiment at Tinkerlab.
- The Transparent Egg Experiment at Growing a Jeweled Rose (as well as a Bouncy Egg Experiment in the same post).
- Sucking an Egg into a Bottle from The Naked Scientists.
- Bleeding Tissue Easter Eggs on The Chocolate Muffin Tree.
- A Boiling Egg Experiment over at A Mom With A Lesson Plan.
- Ice Eggs Experiments from Bath Activities For Kids.
- Volcano Easter Egg Experiment at Housing a Forest.
- The Incredible Growing Green Egg at Little Wonders' Days.
(Images: as linked above )