Did you know Easter is in March this year? When this little gem of information came my way last week, I almost fell off my seat! My arty side went into overdrive: what crafty things do we want to do this year in the weeks before our annual Easter Egg Hunt?
Sometimes I dream big, then end up doing the old Paas dyes in a last-minute kerfluffle. But maybe this year we'll get it right, and start earlier! However, even if we do wait until the day before, the black and white eggs I've included here would take hardly any time at all - just find your Sharpie!
- Mustachioed Easter Eggs, from Oh What Fun!
- How to Make Hard-Boiled Eggs, from Bon Appetit
- Glitter Easter Eggs, from Create Craft Love
- Black and White Easter Eggs, from Obviously Sweet
- Washi Tape Eggs, from Lovely Indeed
(Images as linked above)