If you're a Halloween underachiever, this might be the best news ever: face painting isn't just for kids anymore. I rounded up ten awesome tutorials to prove it to you, so stop worrying about your costume, order some face paint, and enter that Halloween contest at work.
1. Ziggy Stardust by Nasty Gal Throw on some feathers or fringes and channel your inner Bowie.
2. The Puurfect Black Cat by Brit + Co Already perfected the cat-eye? Pick up a pair of ears (there are pearl ones on Etsy!) and color in your nose for the easiest/laziest Halloween costume ever.
3. Imperator Furiosa by TheCanalmon on YouTube Over all the "sexy" Halloween costumes? This badass look takes just a few minutes, and you've probably already got everything you need to complete the look in your drawers at home.
4. Pop Art Perfection by Emma Pickles on YouTube Classic Lichtenstein—the perfect look if you'd like to dress as a couple this Halloween. Be sure to watch the tutorial though; there's a fine line between lookin' like a Lichtenstein and looking like you've contracted chicken pox!
5. Your Favorite Emoji by i-D Genius! Who wouldn't want to sport their fave emoji? OMG! #forthewin
6. Disgust by Courton Inside Out has some really fantastic characters to channel this Halloween, so if you're going out as a family, this might be the perfect solution for a group theme!
7. Morello by PopSugar Our favorite lady in orange. This simple look can be achieved with the right color lipstick, eye shadow, and perfectly pinned hair by Vixen Vintage.
8. Oh Deer! by Cheap Frills This look might not be easy for the first-time face painter, but it can be easily adapted. Don't forget to pick up a few sticks on your afternoon hike to complete the look!
9. Margot Tenenbaum by ...love Maegan on Babble Looking for something easy that everyone will love? Grab your black eyeliner and bobby pins and you're well on your way!
10. Sugar Skull by Brit + Co One of the most popular symbols of Día de los Muertos, the sugar skull is a colorful (and pretty) way to liven up the night!